Saturday, March 14, 2009

I just thought

I am going to tell more about me. I dance 5 hours a week and haven't missed a day. i am almost in young womens and I wil come in just in time for girls camp. whoo hoo. I am excited. I like to make people laugh and make people happy who are sad. I am in the age of a big attitude "I get what I want." I don't have a favorite singer or show well I do but there to many to say. I love to type I can type 25 words a minute. I like to write stories or plays it s so fun { some peole laugh when I saw that but don't laugh please} I want a dog. I am allergic to grass,trees,weeds,house dust,and fur I think. I have to get shots once a week because off it. I love and I mean love to sit and play on the computer it doesn't matter what game it is I love them all. Last but not least I am a little dorky. he he ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment