Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Family

I love my family they are the best but their are sometimes that they are not on your side they are just mad at you but I still love them besides my mom says " You can be friends for life or enemies." I try to follow that.
This is my little brother Brevin he is the cutest in the whole wide world and my dad is loving I love him so much I wish he didn't have to work.
This is Haidyn and my mom Haidyn sometimes just gets on my nerves I sometimes want to pull my hair out. My mom is a loving and encourages me when I want to do something.
This is my little sister Dilyn she can sometimes be a little poo-poo head but I love her somewhere deep inside me.

1 comment:

  1. HEY HEY cutie roo! Thanks for the invite to your cute cute blog! I love it!

    So I love your pictures and what you have said about your family. I have to tell you that my little sister and I were SO close up until I got into the 7th grade (ish)...then we faught CONSTANTLY. My mom used to always tell me what your mom said and we worked pretty hard to try not to get so irritated with eachother. Now...we couldn't be closer. She is one of my best friends in the world! You will have that relationship with your sisters too my dear! Just remember they look up to you and just want to be like their big sister! You are SUCH a wonderful little girl and set a great example to your siblings and everyone around you! LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAITLYN!!!!

    ReplyDelete